Do you have a XIM4 device? Are you looking for the best mouse for XIM4? Do you want to know what mice are compatible and are being used by pro players? If you’ve answered yes, this review guide will help you to find the best XIM4 mouse.
As a gaming peripheral, XIM4 allows you to use a keyboard and mouse on your Playstation3, Playstation4, Xbox One, or Xbox360. It is the best keyboard mouse adapter for your console. With the release of XIM4, it became the fourth iteration of the great Xim devices and has been refined with every version.
Having a XIM4 device lets, you use a range of mice keyboards and mice on your consoles with no input lag. Moreover, you can update the XIM4 settings to your convenience through a straightforward Android app. The app allows you to change settings, such as key bindings, mouse sensitivity (speed), etc. You can also check out Photo Editing Mouse as well.
Top Best Mouse for XIM4 2021
Below, I have bucketed the best mouse for XIM4 that is compatible and offers a smooth, lag-free, and uninterrupted gaming experience.
1. FinalMouse Ultralight 2 Cape Town
The Finalmouse is a trusted brand known for making high-quality, innovative mice, and their Ultralight 2 is not an exception. The mouse, also known as Cape Town, is an incredibly light and smallest mouse, which means it is ideal for those with small hands.
The most striking aspect that impressed me the most is not its unique technology or a suitable sensor; it is simply its weight and excellent shape. The body of the gaming mouse is sturdy, and it is made from top-quality materials. Those with sweaty hands will surely appreciate its hex pattern as it keeps your hands comfortable while giving you a satisfying feel during long gaming sessions.
Clicking with Ultralight 2 feels incredibly satisfying, with no issues at all when in use. Side buttons are tactical and located a little higher. The DPI button is located far away to prevent accidental clicking. As a wired mouse, the cable is high-quality, and due to the mouse bungee, it feels incredibly close to a wireless mouse. It is an excellent mouse for XIM4.
- Infinity skins.
- Smooth clicking.
- Outstanding sensor.
- It is an excellent mouse for people with small hands.
- It includes excellent reprogrammable buttons.
- The mouse is light in weight and easy to use.
- It features solid smooth feet.
- It comes with up to a four-year warranty.
- The mouse is hard to find and a bit expensive too.
2. Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
If you’re looking for a suitable mouse for your XIM4 device that you can use for almost any genre, look no further than Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex. If you are a fan of Daedalus Prime, you will find G303 as a perfect alternative. The mouse is straightforward, low to the ground, and prioritizes superb usability over comfort.
You will surely appreciate its symmetrical-design, which means there are no coarse textures and no thumb rest. However, if you prefer performance above all, the mouse’s pointed angles and sleek design will work great.
The mouse is armed with six buttons: left and right-clicked buttons, a clickable scroll wheel, a DPI sensitivity shift, and two thumb buttons. Similar to Daedalus Prime, each of its buttons is incredibly delightful to press, offering enough resistance, while the scroll wheel is among the best that Logitech has ever produced.
The main difference between Prime and Apex is the latter’s color lighting option. While the Logitech Prime glowed blue and looked pretty aesthetic, you can choose from 16.8 million different colors on the Logitech Apex.
Like any other Logitech product, G303 Apex runs on the Logitech Gaming software, one of the best software in the PC gaming world espically for OSU Gaming Mouse. The sensor is also pretty impressive ranging from 200 DPI to 12000 DPI. It is also equipped with surface tenability, which means you can play equally well on anything from a mousepad to a sheet of loose-leaf paper.
During my testing, I tested the mouse with Start Craft II: Heart of the Swarm, Titanfall, and Star Wars and found its performance pretty impressive. It is a simple gaming mouse but offers a lot to like. The mouse is incredibly functional, colorful, and works for any genre. If you are ready to give up a little comfort for an incredible performance, Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex is an excellent mouse for XIM4.
- Compact design.
- Fully customizable lighting.
- 12000 DPI sensors.
- Six reprogrammable buttons.
- G303 Apex is a well-built gaming mouse, especially for MOBA gamers.
- It is equipped with an improved sensor and better customization features.
- Armed with six reprogrammable buttons.
- It comes with Logitech Gaming software, so you can change light patterns, light colors, and DPI settings according to your preferences.
- I do not recommend this mouse for lefties because of the loose use of thumb buttons.
3· Razer Viper Ultralight Ambidextrous Wired Gaming Mouse
The Razer Viper Ultimate is a right and versatile mouse for XIM4. Besides gaming, the mouse also delivers exceptional performance for other uses. The gamers will surely appreciate its well-built and comfortable design that keeps your hands comfortable during those long gaming sessions. The entire mouse body is made out of plastic, making it exceptionally light in weight and durable.
A mouse is also an appropriate option for any grip type. However, people with larger hands will find it more comfortable and easy to use with a claw or fingertip grip. Moreover, if you prefer to use it as a wired mouse, the paracord USB cable is incredibly flexible and retains no kinks.
Thanks to its ambidextrous design, the mouse is also an excellent option for both left and right-hand people. It features two buttons on each side that are easily reprogrammable through Razer Synapse 3 software. You will also appreciate its extra-wide and accurate sensor with an impressive CPI range and high polling rate.
Furthermore, the mouse also has incredibly low click latency regardless of whether you are using it as a wired or with a USB receiver. It also comes with a charging station, serving as an extender to provide even better performance.
- Razer’s Synapse 3 software.
- Charging station.
- Easily reprogrammable buttons.
- Paracord-like USB cable.
- 20000 DPI sensors.
- Extended battery time.
- It is armed with an impressive and incredibly accurate sensor with up to 20000 DPI.
- The mouse has an extended battery life (up to 70 hours) to give you an uninterrupted and smooth gaming experience.
- It is light in weight and offers an excellent feel.
- The mouse is armed with easily reprogrammable buttons.
- The buttons feel a little flimsy when clicked.
4· Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
Are you a fan of Logitech’s G pro gaming mouse? Then G305 Lightspeed surely deserves a closer look. Since G pro is among the best gaming mice available on the market, you might expect the Logitech G305 to keeps the legacy going, and it does.
One of its main advantages is the mouse weight. Weighing only 3.3 ounces (96 grams) with the included AAA battery, the Logitech G3065 really lives up to the expectations. You will surely love its compact, classic, and elegant design. Moreover, you will also find it extremely comfortable to use during extended gaming sessions.
However, it doesn’t have any programmable LEDs, which makes it not so fancy of a mouse. Performance-wise, it is armed with a whopping 12000 DPI sensor, which is adequate for almost any gaming situation you are likely to encounter. Moreover, one AA battery can last up to 250 hours, which is incredibly impressive. It is also an ideal XIM4 mouse that you should consider if you are looking to buy one.
- Impressive ergonomics.
- Light in weight.
- Impressive performance.
- 12000 DPI sensors.
- Long battery life.
- I really like its battery life that can last for several hours to provide you a smooth and uninterrupted gaming experience.
- It is amazingly comfortable to hold, putting less strain on your hands by keeping them comfortable during extended gaming sessions.
- The sensor of the mouse is accurate and delivers an impressive performance.
- The mouse battery is not rechargeable.
- The design is not ambidextrous, which means it is not an ideal pick for lefties.
5. Razer Naga Pro Gaming Mouse
The Razer Naga Pro mouse is a wireless version of the popular Razer Naga Trinity. The mouse is known for its versatility. It features the same modular design, allowing you to change the side panels to your preferences. However, unlike its wired predecessor, the mouse is equipped with an in-built recharge battery, allowing you to connect it through Bluetooth or with its USB receiver.
The right-handed ergonomic design makes the mouse easy to use and an excellent pick for larger hands with a claw grip. The key feature of the mouse is its swappable side panels that are attached magnetically. You will find three of them in the box (two-button, six-button, and a twelve-button).
All the buttons located on the mouse are easily reprogrammable, and if you want to set the HyperShift feature, you will get up to 42 programmable inputs from its 12 buttons side panel. The mouse is armed with an optical sensor with a good CPI range and impressive polling rate.
However, the high CPI causes erratic cursor movement, which is not a good thing for FPS gamers. Although using Razer’s Synapse 3 on a Windows PC, you can easily customize it; the software cannot be used on macOS.
Moreover, it also comes with an onboard memory that enables you to use your custom configuration on PCs that do not have Synapse 3 installed. What more, it also has a dock to make charging easier (sold separately). All in all, it is one of the best mice for XIM4 that you should take a look at.
- Swappable side panels.
- Reprogrammable buttons.
- Ergonomic design.
- Razer’s Synapse 3 software.
- High polling rate.
- Wide CPI range.
- The optical sensor of the mouse is extremely accurate.
- You can connect it through a USB receiver or Bluetooth.
- The ergonomic design of the dedicated gaming mouse makes it comfortable to use during long gaming sessions.
- The side panels are swappable and attached magnetically.
- The software of the mouse (Razer’s Synapse 3) is not compatible with macOS.
6· BenQ Zowie EC1 Ergonomic Gaming Mouse for Esports
When talking about comfort and a smooth gaming experience, I found Zowie EC1-A an ideal mouse for XIM4 during extended gaming sessions. The mouse is a large one, which means it is a suitable pick for people with larger hands. However, if you have small hands, I would recommend EC2-A as an alternative.
Whether you have a palm grip or claw grip, the EC1-A design suits both of them perfectly, with the fat bump that is towards the middle to support both palm and hand. The mouse body is made from rough plastic that provides a good grip even if your hands are too sweaty or oily.
Performance-wise, the mouse is also a great option. It is equipped with an optical sensor and utilizes Huano switches for that hard clicking FPS gamers love. Moreover, the mouse’s scroll wheel offers up to 16 clicks per rotation with some tactile feedback.
Zowie has once again done a tremendous job by making it light in weight. The mouse weighs only 98 grams, but for gamers who like to have a heavier mouse, there’s no way to add some weight to it. In addition, as it utilizes Huano switches that are great for FPS games, gamers who enjoy playing MOBA may want to consider other mice with more buttons and Omron switches.
Moreover, the Avago 3320 sensor within the mouse also performs exceptionally well. The DPI ranges from 400 to 3200 DPI make it a perfect pick for track-aiming FPS gamers with low DPI settings.
- Ergonomic design.
- 400 to 3200 DPI adjustments.
- Adjustable USB port rate.
- Ultra-accurate movements.
- Plug and play.
- It comes with 400 to 3200 DPI adjustments to make sure of extremely accurate movements and responsiveness.
- The mouse has an ergonomic design with various shapes and sizes to provide a smooth experience and superb comfort.
- You can adjust the report rate up to 1000Hz for multiple levels of responsiveness.
- The mouse is plug and play, so you don’t have to install its drivers.
- I do not recommend Zowie EC1-A if you prefer a heavier mouse as there is no way to add additional weights.
7. Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE, Wireless FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse
Dark Core RGB Pro SE is the latest high-end wireless mouse from Corsair. It is an excellent mouse for XIM4 with an ergonomic build and comfortable design featuring an arch, which keeps your hands comfortable during extended gaming sessions. The design is sharp-looking and less regular than the popular Logitech G502 Lightspeed mouse.
However, regardless of its excellent functionality and responsiveness, the mouse comes at a reasonable price. The mouse has USB C charging and while also supports Qi wireless charging if you have one. Moreover, you can switch between 2.4 GHz wireless mode through in included USB dongle or via Bluetooth. You will get great results while using the dongle, though, but it is nice to have options.
Some minor but nice features include a removable magnetic wing, snapping onto the mouse’s right to let you comfortably rest your fingers. Furthermore, the textured and grip-friendly parts at the palm and close to the thumb are also lovely. Similar to Logitech G502, the Dark Core also features smooth PTFE feet, allowing the mouse to glide on a mousepad without any resistance.
- USB-C charging.
- Wireless charging.
- Great ergonomics.
- Exceptionally accurate sensor.
- The mouse supports both USB-C and wireless charging.
- It includes almost all the features of Logitech G502, but at an affordable price.
- The mouse features an ergonomic and comfortable build to keep your hands at rest during long gaming sessions.
- It also includes a removable wing.
- Regardless of great features and excellent performance, the mouse features less programmable buttons than Logitech G502, which is why it is less pricey.
8. Logitech MX Vertical Wireless Mouse
When choosing the best mouse for XIM4, you want a product that provides extreme comfort and exceptional performance. This is what Logitech MX Vertical does. The ergonomic build of the mouse enables you to easily rest your hand in a natural position, which means you will experience no strain at all, even for marathon gaming sessions.
The mouse’s top DPI setting is up to 4000 DPI, which cannot be compared to any other mice on the list. However, it is exact and armed with a top-quality sensor that offers all the precision you could expect from a dedicated gaming mouse.
Moreover, if you prefer to use it as a wireless mouse, just unplug it from your device to run it wirelessly with no input lag. When using it as a wireless device, the battery is potent and needs to be charged for just three minutes, and you are ready to use it the whole day.
If you are ready to sacrifice high DPI ratings, the Logitech MX Vertical is one of the best mice for XIM4 available on the market.
- Ergonomic build.
- Laser sensor.
- Extended battery life.
- You can use the mouse as USB-C or as a wireless mouse without compromising performance.
- The fully ergonomic and comfortable design makes it an excellent option for extended gaming sessions.
- The lovely curve doesn’t need an RGB lighting gimmick to make it look aesthetic.
- DPI setting is too low for some gamers who prefer high DPI settings.
9. Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
The mouse is peerless when it comes to wireless pointers. It is another excellent mouse for XIM4, featuring a superb DPI setting of up to 16000 DPI Hero sensors to provide an incredibly low-click latency. The weight is also very light (just 80 grams), but it doesn’t feel cheap or disposable. The high-quality materials make sure to provide excellent performance.
Logitech did a great job of making every component light and durable while also trimming the side walls’ thickness down without compromising density or composition. The mouse also boasts an extraordinary battery life of up to 40 hours. The buttons on the sides are easily reprogrammable and can be traded for smooth inserts according to your preferences.
Moreover, you can also pair the mouse with Logitech’s Powerplay charging mat to keep it charged all the time.
- 16000 DPI Hero sensors.
- Ergonomic design.
- Comfortable build.
- Light in weight.
- High-quality materials.
- Extended battery life.
- The mouse is armed with swappable components.
- I really liked the ergonomic and comfortable design of the mouse.
- The mouse is incredibly light in weight.
- It features an extremely accurate rate Hero sensor with up to 16000 DPI ratings.
- Because of its high-quality materials and high-end features, the mouse has a steep price tag.
Q: What mouse has the highest DPI ratings?
Ans: Logitech G502 is an excellent mouse when it comes to high DPI ratings. The mouse delivers exceptional performance.
There you go – the nine best mice for XIM4. If you have a XIM4 device and looking for a perfect XIM4 mouse that is compatible and offer outstanding performance, the above products are worth considering. You can compare their features and pros to make sure you don’t end up buying the wrong mouse. Go any queries? Feel free to post a comment below.