Do you love playing MOBA games? Then you should use the best MOBA mouse. Having the most suitable gaming mouse can give you an edge to break the bars in your game. There is a mouse for each gaming event, and below I have attempted to find the most suitable fit for you.
When looking for the best gaming mouse, there are plenty of options to choose from. What you desire for your game is a mouse that helps you enhance your performance while keeping your hands comfortable.
So, why it is vital to pick a dedicated gaming mouse over your standard optical mouse?
Gamers can only enjoy their gaming experience if they have a perfect mouse that is comfortable to use and fits their playing style. Though it is possible to play games using a standard mouse, it will not give you the same experience when using a dedicated gaming mouse. The distinctive features of a gaming mouse set it apart from a regular mouse.
A dedicated gaming mouse features an improved software, supporting high DPI and CPI. Moreover, a standard mouse is also more vulnerable to latency as compared to a gaming mouse.
It is essential to replace your standard mouse with a dedicated gaming mouse because the sensors on a gaming mouse are intended to be more precise and responsive. Moreover, a dedicated gaming mouse is also designed to have more features and more buttons than a traditional mouse.
That is why you need an ideal mouse to best master your game. Below I have picked the top ten best mouse for MOBA that you can choose from.
Buyer’s Guide: Chief Parameters to Consider before Buying a Gaming Mouse
Here are some factors that are a must to consider before you invest in a gaming mouse;
· Playing Style
The requirements of a gaming mouse you want to buy significantly depend on the game you love to play. The game you intend to play will determine the requirements and features essential to improve your gaming mouse efficiency. For instance, MMO and RTS gamers want a mouse with additional buttons to assign them alternative functions and macros. While if you are an FPS gamer, you are looking for a mouse with features like accuracy and quick tracking.
· Sensor Type
The type of sensor for an improved gaming experience will depend on your requirements. There are two main mouse sensor types: optical and laser sensors. Gamers with pro-optical mice argue that the sensor is best because of its ability to provide a more reactive sensor and smooth gaming experience. Moreover, unlike a laser sensor mouse, an optical sensor mouse does not tend to exhibit lag.
· Wireless or Wired Mouse
A wireless mouse was known for its slow responsiveness required for high-speed, octane, and reactive games in the past. However, with the advancement of technology, the functionality of a wireless mouse is drastically improved. Now, both a wireless and a wired mouse are equal in accuracy, functionality, and responsiveness. However, the most significant difference between the two is the price. A wireless mouse is considered to be more expensive compared to a wired mouse.
· Mouse Weight
A dedicated gaming mouse’s weight is another critical factor to consider since it determines the ability to enjoy your gaming experience. Considering the mouse’s weight becomes even more essential if you are a game who flicks it around. Some gaming mice are featuring adjustable weights. It means you can add or remove the weight depending on your preferences. If you want to work on Photoshop then your mouse should be very light weight.
· Grip Style
Most gamers prefer to use fingertips, claws, or palm grip for an improved gaming experience. So, considering the grip style of a gaming mouse is another deciding factor. It determines the shape of a mouse that is comfortable for you.
Now, let’s get back to our main topic – The best mouse for MOBA.
List of Top 10 Best Mouse for MOBA for 2021
1. AZER NAGA HEX V2
The AZER NAGA HEX V2 is one of the most revered gaming mice among the MOBA games. The model’s old age has demonstrated the prevalence of the mouse. The model has gone through many redesigning processes over time with exceptional achievements. The most advanced and updated model of AZER NAGA is now available on the market.
The dedicated gaming mouse offers an array of fine features, and probably the most attractive one is the inclusion of six thumb buttons, explicitly upgraded for MOBA, prepared to assist you with playing without the need of any additional programming.
The rating of the mouse is also remarkable, permitting up to 250 clicks per minute. The DPI ratings are equivalent to 5600, favoring a quick game by eliminating useless movements. The red light around the mouse looks so appealing in the evening and excellent during day time.
Moreover, the mouse is a perfect option for all gamers, whether their hands are large or small. Irrespective of the mouse’s grip style, it will provide comfort, outstanding performance, and a lag-free gaming experience without causing strain to your hands.
- Six thumb buttons.
- 5G laser sensors.
- Rubber grip.
- Ergonomic design.
- Razer Chroma lighting.
- It is among the best mice for MOBA that you can have for an improved gaming experience and better master your game.
- The inclusion of six thumb buttons is excellent. You can assign multiple tasks to them.
- Though it is explicitly designed for MOBA games, you can also use the mouse for the type of games with many keyboard shortcuts.
- The state-of-the-art optical sensor of the mouse can deliver a whopping 16000 DPI.
- Some gamers may find its design a little odd and uncomfortable.
2. SteelSeries Rival 700 Optical Gaming Mouse
The SteelSeries Rival 700 mouse model is another top pick when it comes to the best mouse for MOBA. The Rival series is also one of the most popular ones among professionals and gamers alike. There are plenty of good things about this model. A gaming mouse is a unique option for its OLED display, intended to display various things, such as settings and GIFs that are specifically made for the model and can be downloaded from several series.
It is a modular mouse that offers some incredible features, like an OLED display, RGB lighting, adjustable DPI settings, and a whopping DPI rating of up to 16000 for optical sensor and up to 8000 for laser sensor (you can change the sensor by buying it separately).
Unfortunately, though, as much as we’d have wished for, the mouse’s design is not ambidextrous, which means for gamers who are left-handed, it might be a problem to control the mouse. However, it is not something that makes the mouse a lousy option. Behind a significant price tag lies a perfect mouse that fits gamers of all types.
Regardless of whether you are playing RPG, FPS, or MMO, the mouse will deliver extreme accuracy, exceptional performance, and a smooth gaming experience. The only concern with Rival 700 is that it should have an ambidextrous design, so left-hand users can also enjoy its fantastic feature and remarkable performance.
- Three grip types.
- Switchable sensors.
- 16000 CPI.
- Modular design.
- OLED display.
- RGB lighting.
- Adjustable DPI settings.
- The mouse offer three grip types making it comfortable to hold without causing strain to your hands.
- The inclusion of an OLED display is convenient that display a range of settings.
- The mouse is an excellent pick for playing MMO, FPS, or RPG games.
- It offers smooth, lag-free gaming and an outstanding gaming experience.
- I don’t recommend this mouse if you are a left-hander because the mouse’s design is not ambidextrous.
3. Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse
The Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime is a perfect example of how a simple mouse can excels in a specific genre of gaming. By emphasizing MOBA gaming, this otherwise simple mouse offers a tremendous peripheral for use in the arena to provide a competitive edge with customizable controls and lightweight design. It is among the best mice for MOBA players looking for a perfect mouse to enhance their game experience.
The gaming mouse’s design with a matte finish is exceptional, offering pretty good grip and comfort during prolonged gaming hours. The sensor of the mouse is capable of working on a number of surfaces. I tested on a gaming mousepad, polished wood, a Formica countertop, and an open notebook during my testing. The mouse’s tracking ability is exceptionally accurate, while the movement is pretty smooth due to its low-fraction feet.
Since it is a wired mouse, it connects through a 7-foot USB cable. Inside, it features a 32-bit ARM processor intended to manage all the presets and customizations. While on the mouse’s outer side is an adjustable optical sensor, you can set between 240 DPI to 4000 DPI.
- Six buttons.
- Slick mostly ambidextrous design.
- Customizable controls.
- Adjustable optical sensor.
- It features six buttons, of which four of them are programmable, so you can assign macros and other functions.
- The tracking ability of the mouse is extremely accurate.
- It is capable of working smoothly on almost any surface.
- The mouse’s design is pretty good to offer a good grip and comfort for prolonged gaming hours.
- The mouse includes little to no rubbarization, which makes it a bit uncomfortable to hold.
- I don’t recommend this mouse to people with large hands.
4. Corsair Gaming SCIMITAR RGB MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse
The Corsair Scimitar RGB is a gaming mouse that stands out from the standard model range. The design of the mouse is decent and incredibly eye-catching. It is an excellent pick for MMO games. The side panel includes up to 12 programmable buttons, so you can assign different functions to them. The aluminum frame is also a nice inclusion, making the mouse durable.
The performance is also exceptional, with a range of DPI that you can easily customize as per your preferences inside the Corsair software. The short design and high bump of the mouse make it incredibly suitable for claw grip.
However, the main selling point of Scimitar RGB is its thumb paid. And to make the most out of it, you have to grapple with the Corsair Utility Engine software (iCUE). I’ve gone back and forth several times on the iCUE software, and I’m impressed with its versatility and how deep the software is.
Using the mouse’s thumb pad instead of the keyboard takes a bit more time to get used to it, but once you get the hang of it, you could tackle combat entirely with your right hand. It means your left hand will be free to focus on movement, which can be essential while playing the game with challenging quests.
- 12 programmable buttons.
- Delicate touch coating.
- 12000 DPI.
- Full RGB range lighting.
- It features a plethora of programmable buttons, which you can use to assign different functions.
- The high obstacle of 12000 DPI the mouse is also an excellent pick for MMORPG gaming.
- The inclusion of full-range RGB lighting makes the mouse look beautiful.
- It is reasonable for gaming enthusiasts of any of the three grip types.
- The configuration is a bit illogical, and saved profiles are reset all too often.
5. Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
The Logitech G502 Lightspeed is another best mouse for MOBA gamers who don’t want to compromise and for people who have no clue what they should look for when buying a gaming mouse. The mouse is packed with features. Though it is a wireless mouse, the fast and accurate functionality doesn’t make it a bad option compared to a wired mouse.
If you’ve already decided to invest in a high-end wireless mouse, I strongly recommend you check this one. It includes Logitech’s best features for both gaming and general use. The buttons can be pressed easily regardless of how you grip your hand on the mouse.
Moreover, the mouse also includes a quick-release button. Besides, the gaming mouse has a plethora of other gaming features. The Logitech upgraded sensor “Hero 25K” generates a whopping 25600 DPI. It can work with a range of sensitivities so that depending on your desk setup and play style, it accommodates small and sweeping arm movements by pushing one of its macro buttons.
If you want to add more resistance, the inclusion of 15 grams of weight is excellent, which you can insert into the mouse. Furthermore, using the Logitech software, you can easily configure the mouse’s LED lighting, tweak the minute details, and assign functions to macro buttons.
- Macros buttons.
- Configurable LED lighting.
- Additional weighs.
- 25600 DPI.
- Quick-release button.
- The side panel buttons on the mouse is a great inclusion to assign different tasks.
- The mouse’s ambidextrous design is suitable for all MOBA games, whether they are right-handed or left-handed.
- The battery life is incredibly significant.
- Build quality of the mouse is exceptional, which makes it a durable and dependable product.
- Since it is a wireless mouse and offer a ton of unique feature, it is considerably expensive than many other wireless gaming mice.
6. Razer DeathAdder V2 Gaming Mouse
Are you looking for a dedicated gaming mouse with an all-around and fantastic shape for all hand sizes and all sorts of grips? Look no further than Razer Deathadder V2. The gaming mouse utilizes a 20,000 DPI Razer and an optical sensor. However, I found it incredibly useful, especially for claw grip. By comparing this model with the previous Razer models, you will come to know that it features a comfortable and advanced design along with sensitive sensors and other high-end features.
The mouse model is also light in weight and outstandingly upgraded. It allows you to customize RGB lighting according to your preferences by using its software from the settings. Moreover, the inclusion of up to eight programmable buttons will enable you to rearrange buttons, making it 3x faster than a standard device.
The Focus+20K optical sensor automatically regulates the mouse across different surfaces, ensuring consistent lift-off and accuracy. What more, the drag-free cable avoids the possibility of dragging extra weight to give you a wireless mouse-like experience.
- Focus+20 K Optical sensors.
- LGB lighting.
- Eight programmable buttons.
- Razer Synapse software.
- Comfortable and ergonomic design.
- The battery life is excellent.
- Since it is a gaming mouse, you can use it to enjoy MMO, RPG, or FPS games for prolonged periods without causing strain to your hands.
- The ergonomic design of the mouse makes it comfortable and easy to use.
- DPI buttons are located in an inconvenient zone, while the thumb button makes it hard to reach the first button for large hands.
7. ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse – ROG Spatha
With the announcement with Spatha, Asus took everyone by surprise. Spatha model belongs to the Asus top Republic of Gamers line. It makes sure you get a gaming mouse packed with all sorts of features, additional buttons, RGB lighting, and the ability to sync with other ROG products, including graphics cards, keyboards, etc.
When it comes to technical details, ROG Spatha comes with a plethora of programmable buttons. The most aesthetic aspect of the mouse is that you can use it either as a lag-free wireless mouse or as a wired one according to your preferences without compromising accuracy.
It also includes RGB lighting and many other features you could expect from a flagship gaming mouse. It also delivers a 6200 DPI, ergonomics, and comfort for prolonged gaming sessions. All these features make Asus ROG Spatha one of the best mice for MOBA that you cannot afford to overlook when looking to invest in a perfect mouse.
- Twelve programmable buttons.
- Ergonomic design.
- RGB lighting.
- Up to 8200 max DPI.
- It is a fantastic gaming mouse for MOBA that you can use either as a wired or as a wireless mouse without compromising accuracy and functionality.
- Since it is a flagship gaming mouse, it offers all the features that you could expect.
- The mouse’s design is comfortable, which makes the mouse an excellent pick for prolonged gaming sessions.
- It is among the highest-priced gaming mice available on the market.
- I do not recommend this gaming mouse for people with small hands.
8. Fnatic Flick 2 Pro Gaming Esports Mouse
This is a straightforward e-sports gaming mouse, offering ambidextrous features and LED light on the scroll wheel. You will see three LED lights on the side panel of the mouse and the lightened logo on the mouse’s top. The gaming mouse is mid to large, weighing 98 grams. It means you can easily manage this lightweight mouse.
It features Pixart 3360 sensors, rated as among the most precise sensors available out there. Thanks to its zero acceleration, the mouse doesn’t spin off even if you set it at 100 DPI. The grip is fair and flexible enough to handle the sweat.
The DPI buttons are located at the top with a rating of 100 to 12000. Fnatic Flick 2 is an excellent mouse for MOBA available at an affordable price.
- LED lights.
- Ambidextrous features.
- Omron switches.
- Exact sensors.
- The gaming mouse offers ambidextrous features and LED lighting.
- It is flexible enough to hand sweat.
- The DPI buttons are located at a convenient location.
- I don’t recommend the mouse for users with small hands.
9. Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
The Logitech G Pro Wireless is built to meet the needs of the world’s top e-sports players. The mouse delivers exceptional and is loaded with incredibly advanced features, making it another excellent mouse for MOBA games.
The gaming mouse includes another generation sensors of Hero, ranked as the most accurate and highly demand sensors in MOBA and FPS games mouse. The weight is incredibly light, so you can handle it with ease during prolonged gaming sessions.
Moreover, the mouse also features ultra-fast connectivity and power to provide a 1mm report rate. The ergonomics, sleek, and comfortable design of Logitech G Pro is also equipped with customizable RGB lighting and removable side buttons to give you a smooth and lag-free gaming experience.
- Removable side buttons.
- Customizable RGB lighting.
- Hero 16K sensors.
- The mouse is exceptionally light in weight, making it easy to manage.
- The ergonomically designed mouse is comfortable and a good pick if you are looking for a perfect mouse to better master your game.
- It offers a pretty good grip, and the thumb button is placed within easy reach.
- The price tag is not so pleasing.
10. SteelSeries Sensei 310 Gaming Mouse
The Steelseries Sensei 310 gaming mouse model belongs to the Sensei line of gaming mice. It is a cheap-priced wired gaming mouse, offering a ton of features. The design of the mouse is elegant and very sleek. The ambidextrous (great for lefties) gaming mouse is incredibly light in weight, weighing only 92 grams.
Thanks to its silicone grip, the mouse is extremely comfortable to use, even for prolonged gaming sessions. It includes two buttons on each side and a DPI adjuster at the top of the mouse. Moreover, it features a microprocessor that lets you easily reprogram the buttons through Steelseries Engine 3 software.
When it comes to the mouse’s performance, the 12000 Dpi sensors deliver a remarkable gaming experience. The thumb buttons are also an excellent inclusion for RPGs, MMOs, and FPS titles.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Dual sensors.
- Razer Synapse 2.0 software.
- Light in weight.
- It features a sleek and elegant design.
- It is ambidextrous, making it a perfect gaming mouse for both right and left-hand users alike.
- The long battery life ensures an uninterrupted and smooth gaming experience.
- The mouse might take some time before you get used to it.
Q: What is the most famous mouse used in esports?
Ans: Some of the most popular gaming mice brands include Logitech, Razer Deathadder, and SteelSeries Rival.
There you go – top 1o best mouse for MOBA. All these products are explicitly designed to provide a smooth, uninterrupted, and comfortable gaming experience. If you are looking to buy a high-end, feature-packed gaming mouse, make sure to consider these are the options worth considering so you don’t end up buying the wrong one.