Online clicking games are becoming incredibly popular in gaming culture. While advanced and innovative technologies have entirely changed the gaming industry, the demand for the best mouse for jitter clicking is still increasing.
If you are considering getting the best mouse for jitter clicking, you are on the right post. In this review post, I will discuss the best mouse for jitter clicking. These mice will meet all your gaming needs. While playing games like action RPGs, the number of clicks you can push will increase your winning chances against your rivals.
That said, one of the most effective techniques gamers use is jitter clicking. It is a technique that allows you to click your mouse as fast as possible with your finger. Though it may sound easy, you will need to have the best mouse for jitter clicking for the best possible results.
So, what is the best mouse for Jitter Clicking?
Below I have outlined some top picks based on their popularity, performance, and user reviews.
Top Best Mouse for Jitter Clicking 2021
We’ll review each of them in detail to help you get the perfect mouse for your online gaming needs. So, let’s get started!
1. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Logitech G502 is among the top-rated polyvalent gaming mice available out there. The incredible design and outstanding performance that the mouse offers makes it popular among gamers of any genre. The mouse is also among the most celebrated and recognized mice in the gaming industry.
The build quality and textured grip inclusion are remarkable. It comes armed with iconic Logitech optical sensor PMW336, providing extreme accuracy and responsiveness. The tracking accuracy of the mouse is also top-notch. The mouse’s 32-bit ARM microprocessor ensures the USB report rating of up to 1000Hz.
The design is sleek, smart, and aesthetically beautiful and provides incredible stability and comfort to gamers of all genres. Moreover, it is especially useful for gamers with palm or claws grip style. The smart layout is equipped with up to eleven reprogrammable buttons.
You can use both left and right buttons to jitter click and other buttons to assign more functions. The bottom line is Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum is a robust, sturdy, and top-rate mouse for jitter clicking for gamers.
- Eleven reprogrammable buttons.
- 200-12000 DPI.
- Next-generation gaming sensor.
- RGB lighting.
- Super scroll wheel.
- It is equipped with eleven reprogrammable buttons that you can reprogram to assign different tasks.
- You can adjust the scroll speed and for maximum accuracy and fast movements.
- It also includes a smart button layout.
- The mouse comes with modern gaming software to offer in-depth configuration.
- The mouse is not an ideal pick for left-handers.
- The mouse is a bit on the heavier side when it comes to first-person shooting games.
2. Razer Deathadder Elite Gaming Mouse
Equipped with a multitasking gaming sensor, the Razer Deathadder Elite gaming mouse surely deserves a place in my best mouse for jitter clicking review. The whopping 16000 DPI optical sensor of the mouse enables you to adjust the sensitivity according to your gameplay’s convenience.
The mouse is fabricated by Razer Inc., which is among the top brands when it comes to producing the best gaming mice. Their Razer Deathadder is not an exception because of its exceptional performance, durability, and comfort.
The button’s inclusion allows you to adjust the mouse sensitivity. It also features RGB lighting with up to 16.8 colors, and you can arrange the lighting as you desire. The mouse is also armed with up to seven easily reprogrammable buttons for easy multitasking.
The buttons offer ultra-compatible click performance and the best competition. Moreover, the scroll wheel is also great and offers tactual bumps, comfortable grip, and fast scrolling during intensive gaming sessions. What more, the durable mechanical switches enable over 50 million clicks for a smooth and lag-free gaming experience.
- Seven reprogrammable buttons.
- 16000 DPI optical sensors.
- RGB lighting.
- Mechanical switches.
- 50-million clicks.
- The mouse is armed with a top-rated 16000 DPI optical sensor for extreme accuracy and sharp movements.
- Regardless of what grip style you prefer, the mouse is built to perfection.
- It offers ultimate comfort for long gaming sessions.
- It also features Chroma lighting that you can customize according to your preference.
- Some gamers reported double-click issues with this mouse.
- You have to create an account to enjoy the full potential of the mouse.
3. Corsair Nightsword
If you are a gamer with medium or large hands, finding a comfortable gaming mouse and fits well is challenging, mainly when you are looking for a dedicated gaming mouse. Corsair Nightsword is a great mouse for jitter clicking, featuring a large surface that is great to rest your palm for a smooth and comfortable gaming experience.
The mouse’s size and the comfort it offers is remarkable when you are trying to perform jitter clicking. The ergonomic build of the mouse eliminates the chance of developing RSI after prolonged sessions o gaming. Moreover, gamers with large hands may also find its ergonomics useful for jitter clicking.
Moreover, it also has a weight that you can customize for easy distribution of weight for a balanced feel. You can add or subtract weight to boost your performance during gameplay. Since it is an RGB mouse, you can easily customize its lights to your liking.
Thanks to its customizability, the mouse is also armed with up to ten reprogrammable buttons that you can use to assign macros and other functions. The whopping 18000 DPI is also adjustable for accurate movements and sensitivity.
- Ten reprogrammable buttons.
- 18000 DPI sensors.
- Accurate movements.
- RGB lighting.
- Weight customization.
- Ergonomics features.
- The inclusion of ten reprogrammable buttons allows you to assign different functions and macros to them.
- It is equipped with an extremely accurate sensor with up to 18000 DPI rating.
- Thank to its weight customization, you can add or subtract weights according to your preference.
- The RGB lighting is customizable.
- It is an ideal dedicated gaming mouse for people with medium or large hands.
- The lack of ambidextrous design means it is not meant for left-handers.
4. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wired and Wireless Gaming Mouse
Another outstanding mouse for jitter clicking by Logitech is G900 Chao Spectrum. The mouse is equipped with RGB lights that are customizable. You can easily adjust the light’s color according to your preferences. Regardless of your hand size, the mouse is a perfect option for any gaming genre.
The buttons are made using advanced technology, making them convenient, soft to click, quick performance, and extreme accuracy. The mouse is a wired connection one, which means latency is zero. The super-quality and lag-free mouse wire deliver next-level tracking for a smooth gaming experience.
Moreover, the mouse also utilizes wireless technology, so you can also use it as a wireless mouse for a better and comfortable gaming experience. The inclusion of battery-efficient Clock Tuning Technology ensures battery longevity, offering you a lag-free and uninterrupted gaming session.
When the mouse battery is fully charged, you can use the mouse as wireless for up to 30 hours. The iconic optical sensor PMW3366 provides extreme accuracy and efficiency. It is known for its exact tracking ability that is essential for a perfect headshot.
The optical sensor ranges from 200 to 12000 DPI rating for a fast and accurate gaming experience without any lag. It is also a perfect mouse for jitter clicking, allowing you millions of clicks without reducing its performance.
- 200 to 12000 DPI sensors.
- Thirty hours of battery timing.
- RGB lighting.
- Accurate tracking.
- Extreme performance.
- The mouse includes RGB lighting that you can customize as you like.
- The mouse is a great pick and used by top gamers for an extreme gaming experience.
- It is equipped with a top-rated, high DPI sensor with a DPI rating of up to 12000.
- You can use the mouse as a wireless or wired mouse.
- When being used as wireless, the battery can last up to 30 hours a day.
- The mouse package doesn’t include a charging dock.
- Sometimes the scroll wheel starts rattling.
5. Corsair Harpoon PRO – RGB Gaming Mouse
The Corsair PC components are among the most trusted and reliable ones, and their Harpoon RGB is not an exception. The brand has fabricated an expansive range of gaming mice, headsets, PCs, and more. Corsair Harpoon RGB is an excellent mouse for jitter clicking and provides a consistent and proficient gaming experience.
The mouse is armed with up to six fully reprogrammable buttons designed for players to assign macros and other functions. The slider macros buttons allow potent remaps games achievements.
You can easily connect the mouse with Windows through a wireless adapter or USB port. You will surely enjoy its lag-free, smooth, and comfortable gaming experience. The design is incredibly great, featuring ultra Omron switches.
The buttons offer an excellent jitter clicking experience and support more than 50 million clicks. The mouse’s sensor is also excellent in quality and helps to deliver a faster game response, all thanks to its 10000 DPI rating.
The high-speed tracking engine present in the mouse is always ready to deliver a quick response, while the side buttons offer a convenient and comfortable grip. The battery timing is also impressive and can last up to 60 hours.
- 1000 DPI sensors.
- Reprogrammable buttons.
- Light in weight.
- Quick response rate.
- 50 million continuous clicks.
- Thanks to its RGB customizable lighting, you can easily adjust brightness and light patterns as you desire.
- The mouse is a professional-grade gaming mouse used by pro players.
- Despite its affordable price, the mouse offers pretty amazing features.
- The smart button mapping provides a comfortable and convenient grip.
- The mouse offers a flawless, lag-free, and smooth gaming experience.
- The ergonomics of the mouse are best suited for right-hand players only.
6. HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro Gaming Mouse
If you are looking for a mouse for jitter clicking with a perfect balance between design and performance, look no further than HyperX Pulsefire. It is a gaming peripheral mouse produced by Kingston. The manufacturer is known for its amazing flash-based memory products.
Though the HyperX Pulsefire and HyperX Pulsefire Surge are also great gaming mice, the manufacturer found a golden mean with the release of their HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro. The mouse has an affordable price tag but offers plenty of amazing features that can be found only in premium mice.
It is a simple gaming mouse with RGB lighting. However, the mouse’s software is a bit complicated, and you will need some time to learn it. What sets the mouse apart is its coarse-textured grip, providing a more comfortable and convenient grip during marathon gaming sessions.
The mouse comes with smartly placed thumb buttons and configurable DPI settings. The sensor also offers a stellar performance. The RGB lighting is in decent amount and looks gorgeous. Although the mouse is primarily aimed for first-person shooting games, it is an all-purpose mouse and can be used for any gaming genre.
- Coarse-textured grip.
- Customizable RGB lighting.
- Customizable DPI settings.
- All-purpose usage.
- The mouse is armed with a textured grip that offers a convenient and comfortable grip for marathon gaming sessions.
- It has a modern design for an improved gaming experience and a smart button layout.
- The build quality of the mouse is superior.
- The mouse is made from lightweight but durable materials for easy maneuvering.
- The mouse’s software is a bit tricky.
- Side panels offer an excellent grip, but the lifting is not so impressive.
7. Razer Viper Ultimate Hyperspeed Lightest Wireless Gaming Mouse
If you are sensitive about having a hefty mouse, then the Razer Viper is a perfect option for you. It is not just an excellent mouse for jitter clicking, but also light in weight and offers a comfortable grip for extended gaming sessions.
The compact profile of the mouse makes it a good option for those with smaller hands. Thanks to its lightweight, the mouse is easy to use and maneuver when playing games. The ambidextrous design is another plus point because it is equally useful for left-handers.
Whether you are a left-hander or right-hander, the mouse features two buttons on each of its sides to fit your requirements, depending on your dominant hands. That is the reason why Razer Viper is considered one of the best mice for jitter clicking in the gaming arena.
Since it is a wired mouse, it delivers fast response during gameplays, and the exceptional performance helps you to win big tournaments. Moreover, the mouse utilizes optical switches to eliminate the debounce delay. The DPI sensor comes with a whopping 16000 DPI rating that you can adjust and up to eight programmable buttons.
- 16000 DPI.
- Eight reprogrammable buttons.
- Optical switches.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Side buttons.
- Light in weight.
- The mouse is an excellent pick if you have small hands and looking for a mouse for jitter clicking.
- It’s light in weight, which makes it easy to use and maneuver around during gameplay.
- The mouse’s ambidextrous design means it is both for left and right-handers.
- Thanks to its wired connectivity, the mouse delivers fast response and accuracy.
- It is equipped with a whopping 16000 DPI sensor.
- Because of its compact design, I don’t recommend it for those with larger hands.
8. Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse
Are you looking for a dedicated wireless gaming mouse with impressive battery life? Look no further than the Logitech G602 model. It is also a good mouse for jitter clicking, and the battery can last up to 250 hours. It means the excellent battery life will provide you a better and enhanced gaming experience.
The mouse’s super-quality and maximum range wireless provide a smooth, lag-free, and excellent gaming experience. You can use the mouse as wireless from a maximum range of 3m. Moreover, the mouse utilizes the Delta Zero technology sensor, which helps it to save some power to make it last longer.
The eleven reprogrammable buttons inclusion allows you to assign them different functions and macros for enhanced gameplay. The buttons are durable and can handle more than 20 million clicks. The mouse is compatible with almost all Windows versions and macOS. The next-generation sensor is a superb quality one, and the scroll wheel is incredibly responsive.
- Light in weight.
- Eleven reprogrammable buttons.
- Delta Zero technology.
- Over 20 million clicks.
- Prolonged battery life.
- You can use the wireless mouse from up to 3m of range without compromising efficiency and accuracy.
- The battery timing is excellent and can last up to 250 hours. It means you will enjoy prolonged and uninterrupted gaming sessions without worrying about running out of juice.
- It is significantly lighter in weight, which makes it easy to use and maneuver.
- The mouse is compatible with all Windows versions and macOS.
- The lack of ambidextrous design means it is not a good pick if you are a left-hander.
9. SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse
The Steelseries Rival 600 is another excellent mouse for jitter clicking. This mouse is equipped with a dual sensor system. It features three gaming sensors. One of these sensors provides accurate movements, and the others are meant for depth sensing with up to 312000 CPI rating, which is incredibly useful for tracking.
The mouse is also incredibly light in weight, weighing just 4.5 ounces. It is great to prevent your hands from fatigue and keep them relaxed and comfortable during marathon gaming sessions. The long-lasting Split trigger mechanical switches enable over 60 million clicks.
Steelseries is a trusted brand in the gaming arena and known for manufacturing unique products. Their Rival 600 features RGB lighting that you can easily customize. The side grips are built from silicon to enhance the mouse’s durability and grasp.
- 312000 CPI rating.
- Dual sensor system.
- Accurate movements.
- Depth sensing.
- Mechanical switches.
- RGB customizable lighting.
- The mouse is popular because of its perfect balance between design and performance.
- The design is comfortable and keeps your hands at rest during prolonged gaming sessions.
- The mouse is incredibly compatible with different operating systems.
- It is the most lightweight dedicated gaming mouse, which makes it easy to maneuver.
- It lacks a braided cable.
Q: What brand produces the best gaming mice?
Ans: Logitech is among the top brands that produce the best gaming mouse. Other trusted brands include Steelseries, Razer, and Corsair.
There you go – the nine best mice for jitter clicking. When choosing a dedicated gaming mouse, the most important factors are the mouse’s weight and comfort. If you want to prevent the risk of developing RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury), make sure to get comfortable to hold a mouse, light in weight, and keep your hands at rest during prolonged gaming sessions. Above, I have bucketed the top 9 best mice for jitter clicking that you can take a look at. The brief introduction and features of each of them will make it easier for you to invest in a perfect mouse.